Suspension question

I am going to be getting a suspension in the next two weeks, and just had a
few questions.  I am getting Neuspeed springs, Neuspeed rear sway bar,
Neuspeed upper front tie bar, and Bilstein shocks.  My first question is
whether I should get the front sway bar or not.  I talked to someone that
said my car oversteers and getting both the front and rear sway bars would
not correct the problem, but getting only the rear sway bar would correct
it.  My second question is whether I should get the sport of sofsport
springs.  I haven't seen pictures of either so if anyone has a picture of
one of these it would be greatly appreciated.  If not, if anyone has
advantages or disadvantages of each type it would be helpful.
Thanks in advance.

'96 Jetta GLX
 <mailto: matt.rhoads@compaq.com>