Wheels for sale....

Hi everyone,

 First of all, I am not selling these wheels, so.. *PLEASE DON'T REPLY
TO ME OR THIS MESSAGE*

I saw this post on the Audi NG the other day... thought I would share
the info with you GLXers. After all, the wheels will probably only
fit GLXes. :)

>From: Spyder <spyder@weboneinc.com>
>Newsgroups: alt.autos.audi
>Subject: 17" OZ wheels for sale....$1100obo
>
>I have a set of four (5x100) 17x7.5 Oz MonteCarlo's that I am selling.
>These wheels will not rub on any VR6 with lowering springs!  They are in
>excellent condition with 205/40ZR-17 Yokohama AVS Intermediate tires.
>These wheels were on my Jetta VR6for 3 months. 70% tread left.  Asking
>$1100 for the set.  E-mail me if you are interested!
>Thanks,
>            Drew

His e-mail is listed at the line beginning with From:.

Later,

Cris
A4 1.8TQ