Autotech install opinions

I just had the front and rear swaybars installed on my car,
as well as the upper strut tower bar.  My opinions are as
follows......
1) I noticed immediately driving home that the car seemed more
taut, and tighter.  It just seemed more stable.
2) I took some fast turns around the neighborhood, and it was obvious
that the car had alot less lean.
I still have the stock springs, shocks/struts, and the upgrade was
a huge difference.  I can only imagine with new shocks/struts and
springs how much nicer the handling will be.
As far as the install it took the mechanic about 4 hours to do everything
and it was a little more difficult than he thought it to be.  He did say that
the Neuspeed is a little bit easier the install.  All in all I am real happy
with the my first upgrades to my car.........Later

Talat
97 GLX
Blk/Blk  Autotech F/R swaybars & Upper strut bar