Re: Willow Springs

   After recieving the latest GLX list I had to double check and make sure
that I was not looking at my GTI digest.
   My dad does not have an awsome set of tools like Jeff Spicolie's dad
(Fast times at Ridgmont High)  so for my major upgrade I take my car to
someone who has the tools and equipment to do the job.   I dont know
everything and dont pretend to.   My tuner lets me get dirty helping install
my parts and I am happy that he is doing the majority of the work because I
would be totaly lost on some things.
   Brian
98 GLX  happy my tuner installed Scorpion exhaust edition