Re: Willow Springs

Hey Ted,
 Did you own a Civic or an Accord in your past life?

In all the cars I've owned, I have never taken one for service unless
it was under warranty, however, this is my choice. To bad mouth
someone for wanting to pay to have a service performed is very
ignorant. If everyone thought like you, our service oriented economy
would not function. You wouldn't have a JOB because we wouldn't need
the useless service your job offers anyways...

---ZORBA_DEGREEK <ZORBA_DEGREEK@prodigy.net> wrote:

> David N. Boyer wrote:
> >
> > How much was the Velocity lightened flywheel?  How much was it to
have
> > installed?  Very interested.
> >

> How much to install?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!  That cracks me up.
Guys