Re: Willow Springs

Hey asshole,

	Fuck you.  I wasn't looking for some smart ass remark.  I do most of my
installs myself including stereo insatll, brake pads, oil change, etc.  I
was just looking for some help from a fellow VW enthusiast not some
stuck-up faggot mouthing off before he even knows who he's talking to.  I
can see how you probably don't have too many friends and you probable have
a lot of childhood issues (mom rape you when you were a kid?)  I hate big
rims, I hate blue headlights, I hate stickers, and I sincerely dislike your
flagrant verbal abusive tone.  I bet $100 you have some shiny chrome rims
on your half-assed, slow 'home-grown' excuse for a VW.  Stop giving us REAL
enthusiasts a bad name and have your piece of shit, dog-tired, half-assed
'car' towed to the salvage yard where it belongs.

-David
'92 slc - Now that's a real sports coupe, quite unlike your 7+sec 0-60
BOAT!  Hahahahaha!