Re: Tire help/archive URL

I run Pirelli 210a (195/55r15) in the winter, and Toyo Proxes T1+ (215/45r15)
in the summer.  This acomplishes two things. a:, you get longer life out of
two good sets of winter/summer tires than 2 good sets of all-season, and b:
you tune your tires to the weather you're driving in. oh, and c:, if you get a
set of steel rims for the winter, you don't screw up your nice summer rims.

Sundie...
Toronto, Canada
'95 Seqouia Green GLX, stock
(except for good summer and winter tires  :)