Re: Suspension needs.

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Rhoads, Matt wrote:

> I am looking for a Neuspeed suspension kit for my '96 Jetta GLX.
> I need:
> -	SofSport springs
> -	Bilstein (HD) shocks
> -	Front and rear swaybars
> -	Upper strut tie-bar
>
> 	I also need (not needed be included in the suspension kit):
> -	K&N air filter
> -	Garrett chip
> -	Beru Silverstone spark plugs and Neuspeed wires
> -	Cross-drilled and slotted discs and Mintex brake pads.
>
> If anyone has these or know of a good deal, please let me know.
> Thanks in advance.
>
>  <mailto: matt.rhoads@compaq.com>

I've got Neuspeed Sport springs, Bilsteins, the sway and strut bars on my
97 GLX. Very nice. I got my stuff from ASI / RD Enterprises. 800-683-2890.
They were significantly cheaper than New Dimensions.

Peter Loron                                                  peterl@cnw.com
Before the invention of eruptions, lava had to be carried down the mountain
by hand and thrown on the sleeping villagers. This took a lot of time.