Willos Springs

Over the weekend I took a trip out to willow springs to race on the Streets
of Willow.  In my run session, there were a couple M3's, GTI's, a turbo
scirroco, Nissan SER's, Honda Civics, Maxima's, a race prep Toyota, and
finally a couple of eclipse turbos.  I had one of my friends drive during
the session.  Needles to say.. the JETTA VR6 was undoubtedly the fastest car
out there.  it out handled all of those cars, pulled the M3 on the straight,
swallowed the civic during the turns, and put fear in the eyes of all the
other divers.  there was a gti vr6 there, which I felt bad for because it
was not doing to well on the faster turns..  the look on the guys face
driving the M3 was worth a million bucks as he was passed on the straight
away.  this was the final test for the H&R coil overs..... AND I MUST SAY
THEY ROCK!!!!!!!  IF YOU DONT HAVE THEM.... GET THEM!!!!!!  the car
practically had no lean.  I has running on toyo t1 plus tires, and they
handles darn good on the track.. I can only imagine what a set of race tires
would do.  some of these cars have much faster 1/4 mile times, but here is
were the Jetta rules!!!
>Ugh!  For those who don't know... Good ol' Geo got crazy ass Lou-Lou to
>drive the infamous SIX on the streets of willow.  I have the unfortunate
>duty of announcing... the SIX was *really* fast.  Fortunately I never saw
>it pass me, BUT that was only because we started so far apart (and if we
>kept going, the SIX was gonna catch me, pass me, catch me, pass me, catch
>me, pass me, catch me, pass me, you get the point).  Lou-Lou earned driver
>of the day bragging rights in that car (and of course Geo gets to brag
too).
> Ugh!  This sucks!  I need some fresh air, I'm feeling dizzy!
hahahahahaha!:-(
>Time for some research and development! (BEWARE!)  >B*)   mmmuuaaahhahahah!
>-Sean "got smoked this weekend" Person  :-(
finally revenge on all those GTI guys who keep beating my by half a second
at the autocross's. hehehe...
especially the guy named Sean person!!! (your still da homie)
george