Questions on rotors

Hello all,

I need to replace the brake pads on my '96 Jetta GLX and I had a few
questions.  I saw a few mails about the Mintex Pads and was wondering where
I could get them.  While changing my pads I thought I would go ahead and
change my rotors.  Are the Neuspeed slotted or cross-drilled rotors any
good.  If so, which kind would be recommended.  If not, which brand would be
recommended.

I only have about 40k miles so I am not worried about the bearings.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

 <mailto: matt.rhoads@compaq.com>