Re: [vwpassat] Now I have a question?

It doesn't matter if you use a laptop or desktop as long as you have the CPU power
and storage (hard disk and memory) to handle the CD Roms. It would be easier to use
teh laptop in your garage or car; conversly, a desktop would be somewhat unwieldly,
though you can always print out the instructions you need. That would be even
handier than a laptop. In other words, unless you need a laptop for other things, it
doesn't make a whole lot of difference for your Bentley CDs.