Re: Tyre pressure

This is a battle for me too.  There is nothing written on the inside of
the door frame.  The sidewall of the tires say max 44 psi (GY), but there
are no specs anywhere else (owner's manual, etc).  Try checking on the web
at your manufacturers site, or call a local tire dealer and ask them to
look up the proper psi.

Dave