New Jetta

Hey all,

I hate to be such a novice withthese cars, but I must persist.  Afew of

you emailed me about your expereincesd with the '98 Passat.  After a

trip to my local Volkwagen dealer today I doubt that I can fford the new

Passat VR6.  I also test drove a '96 Audi A4 2.8 while I was there.

This thing had 28 k miles and they were asking $22,000 for it (no it

wasn't Quattro).  This is a bit more in my price range, but I was very

disappointed in it.  Then it hit me.  Why not try out the new Jetta?

Unfortunately Satan didn't have any one the lot.  I'm guessing there are

a few Jetta VR6 owners out there.  Please tell me what you think of

them?  how do they compare comfort wise to the Passat?  Any info or

thoughts would be great though.

Ted