From: Adam Lindsay
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Info on '96 Jetta GLX
Date: Friday, August 28, 1998 12:25PM

Congrats on the car.

You should get really good range of answers from this group but I will
start
off with the suggestions.

AIR BOX MOD - Its free, except the K&N and sounds cool. Basically open
the
airbox and take out the cone and the snow screen, and replace with K&N.

GARRET CHIP - I don't actually have one but will soon(funds). Most peole
say
this is the best there is and thats that. For $125 you can't beat it.

Adam Lindsay
Mindex Technologies Inc.
adam@mindex.com