Re: damn wheel lock... bad day, again.

hey, your story reminded me of the bad day my dad had yesterday.  He has a
Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx and  he replaced the battery.  In doing so, his stereo
deck (like ours) required a code to get it to work again. (anti-theft)  He
enterd the code, and it still didnt' work, so he got out the manual to make
sure he'd done it correctly.  He re-entered it exactly as the instructions
said, and it said "try 2:error".   At this point he got nervous, and called me
to look it over with him, we were *extremely careful* to follow the
instructions exactly, and it said "error" and then "off".  The only
explanation is that he got an incorrect code with the radio.  Now the radio
won't work unless he takes it into a dealer to be reset.  A bad day!

ROB
'97 GLX
green/beige leather
DEI keyless entry