Re: RE: Summary of 1998 VR6 problems?

I have 1997 Jetta GLX with about 18,500 miles, love the car, but I have had a
problem with the grease on the front passenger window, apparently it is a
loose cable that sometimes starts making grinding sounds and not rolling the
window up.  The dealer tried to fix it, but the problem still exists, also
have a problem wit the steering wheel becoming off-center, and the damn stereo
knob, that makes a static sound everytime I turn the volume up or
down..........All of these problem started in day one when I bought the car in
March of 1997.........................Talat