RE: You call that a bad day!

Yeah, that is a bad day.. That sucks..

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of Tim Glanzter
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 1998 9:05 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.COM
Subject: You call that a bad day!

Today I went to go and get my 10K maintance at the dealer.  I needed a
ride out thereso I asked my sister to give me a ride.  So we drove her
Huge Ford Dually over to the dealership.  So anyways, I picked up my car
and was waiting behind my sister to leave.  All of the sudden whammmm,
my sister drove over my car!!!  She couldn't make the turn so she had to
back up, right over my front end.  To make matters worse she tried to
say that it was all my fault, she thought I was to close to her (6 Feet
appart isn't to close).  It's going to cost over 3k to fix.   That's a
bad day, and it isn't over yet ,either.

Slightly Manngled '98 Black Jetta GLX