keyless entry/stereo

I got my '97 GLX a week ago, and today I got keyless entry and a new stereo.
Nice!  I got the keyless entry at Circuit City, they had a lot of problems
installing it, because of the car's central locking system, but they finally
got it working right, so now I can lock doors/set alarm, unlock/disable alarm,
and pop the trunk with the keychain remote.  They got it to work with the
stock alarm.  Only $160 installed!  They also did a great job on the stereo
install (quite complicated), replacing all the original speaker grills so it
looks stock, but sure doesn't sound stock!  I'd recommend them.
ROB
'97 GLX
green/beige leather
keyless entry
pioneer CD player, pioneer power amp, pioneer and infinity speakers, 10"JBL
Power subwoofer in trunk,  100W hifonics amp powering sub