Re: A couple of problems

I have a '94 GLX (bought in May) and I developed  the exact same problem
with the clock and MFA.  My car had the original VW battery, so I figured
it was due for a new one.  I replaced it with a Sears Die Hard and my
problems went away - the car also turned over much quicker.  If you get a
Sears battery double check the size - the one listed in their computer
system was too large  for the insulator wrap.  Good luck.

- James