Jetta Wolfsburg

Hey fella's get a load of this bulls@#t!
For those who don't remember I wrote in a while ago because I was trying
to locate a silver 99 wolfsburg while the dealer who I didn't really
trust had one on order. I know some people who were able to find out
what that dealer had ordered and it turned out that they never ordered
me the car.  I went in there six weeks ago and put a deposit down on
this thing and six weeks later they still haven't done a damn thing.
During that time I even located one at another dealer that was available
to be swapped.  I was assured that they would get the car through a swap
because the two managers were buddies.  Well the two dealers talked (so
I was told) and everything was O.K.  I was supposed to go in and pick up
my car four days from then.  Three days later I call the dealer to
confirm what time I should come get my car the next day.  The manager
informs me that the car was sold (this is after I was told it was a done
deal and to come get my car)I was then told he diverted one from the
port and "it should be here any day now."  It's been a month since I was
told any day now!  So for all those in the northern N.J. area stay clear
of Jack Daniels VW in Fairlawn if you actually want your car.  I would
never recommend this bunch of lying idiots to anyone.
BTW I figured these morons were full of sh$# so I ordered one from a
dealer in PA a few weeks back who gave me an estimate that seemed a lot
more honest (8 weeks)as opposed to one week which every damn dealer
claims they can have this car in.  He's giving me a better price too!
Thanks to all those he lended a hand in my search for this car.  I
really appreciate all you have done.  Sorry for the length of this
letter...I just had to vent.

James
(future owner of a 99 Jetta Wolfsburg?)