Subject: Good Wheel Locks
Author:  "George & Deanna Achorn" <coolidge@tidalwave.net> at ESD
Date:    8/9/98 6:52 PM

Hey,
    I am in need of some wheel locks (lug style). The ones that came on my
Corrado from the factory were stripped by a dealer, and when I went to
replace them with OEM locks, they suggested that I opt for some aftermarket
ones as the VW ones weren't all that great, and tended to strip fairly
often. I know RPI advertises euro-locks but am not sure what other
alternatives are out there. Any suggestions?-G