Re: FW: doh! -Reply You gotta read this!

Bob is exactly right.  Again if the government is going to use a
satellite for some sort of monitoring system it won't be GPS.  I
confirmed today at work, GPS is not for receiving just transmitting
position.  The GPS constellation is the only one big enough to do such a
job.  Oh yea just cause someone publishes info doesn't mean it is
correct.  It would also be unconstitutional!

Bryan