RE: Disconnecting Door chimes

Just get that thing a cucaracha-ing and look at the relay panel, which is
near the fuse panel. You'll find it easily.  It looks like a relay, but has
a grille on the top (since it has a speaker inside).  It's about 1" square.
Just put a piece of duct-tape over the grille and that should muffle it
sufficiently.

Matt Cleland					cleland@stlnet.com
98 Jetta GLX
Black/Biber