Re: Autotech Q-chip

>You mentioned earilier about core exchange program that Autotech has,
>     your car doesn't have a solidered in chip.  Installing the performance
>     chip required NO solidering and is easy to do in about 20min with
>     simple household tools.

Any hints for those of us with a soldered ECU? This is the thing that's
been
holding me back for months. I don't trust myself with a soldering iron
poking
around in the brains of my daily driver.
-T

         /|     -=Thomas J. Boyer<cyng@lamere.net>=-     |\
         \|      -=Tsaim Kurros<pen.mip.net 4000>=-      |/