RE: Dirty Wheels - Patrick Sherman's ratings

I totally agree with you on that. However, quicksilver II is just a lame
product. They should have kept the first one it was the best. Now I find
that Eagle AtoZ is the best at least for my stock brake pad dust issues..
It's the only one that also will knock you off your feet if you do some big
accidental inhales..

Patrick Sherman
mailto:patrick@volkswagen.org
"97 Vento VR6"