Re: 99 jetta wolfsburg

If your near Long Island you might try Donaldson VW in Sayville NY.  They
have a large stock of VW's and are one of the biggest seller's in NY state.
They would be able to get first dibs on cars from the factory.  I know a guy
there who is very good on finding cars and have done a lot of buisness with
him. If your interested send me email and I will get you a phone number and
name of who to talk to.

Bob