New A3 M3 style side skirts

Hi All,
	Just browsing through the new EC and noticed an ad in the back (p 168) for
Andy's Auto Sport. They look like a new advertiser and have pictured a J A3
with some sort of ground effects. The kit contains a front and rear bumper
cover (kinda Cheesey, though the brake ducts do look functional), and some
M3 style side skirts, which are what interest me. I wonder if said
sideskirts would look like on an otherwise stock J mated with an OEM euro
chin spoiler. If anyone in San Jose might want to check them out, I bet the
list would appreciate it.
	Later-G