Techtonics

I was just about to read my mail for today when my roommate came in with
the mail.  My chip from Techtonics is here!!!!!  I can't believe it, I
really can't.  I ordered this thing at about 6:00p eastern time
yesterday, and it came in the mail (about 1:00p) today.  This is by far
the fastest that I've ever gotten anything from anyone -- amazing.
Shipping also cost me a grand total of $5.00.

I'm sorry if this is normal for lots of things, but I'm absolutely
amazed (and very happy).  I have no idea of how the chip works yet, but
I'm already happy with it :).

- -erik