Re: Engine cleaning

> Do I have some advice for you!!  I washed my engine compartment
> using GUNK and a hose, engine a little less than luke warm,

DO NOT USE GUNK...or anything else that attacks petroleum...this is
what rubber seals, hoses, and parts under your hood are made of.  It
eats everything it pretty much comes into contact with and it is very
hard to make sure you got it all out of every nook and cranny.

I hate cleaning the engine due to the fact that things are easy to
screw up...I usually stick with a rag and cleaner like simple green,
fantastik, etc.

Chris

| Christopher Feeny <Alkemyst>  :  online  :    Web Page and Graphics Design |
| 97 Volkswagen GTI VR6         : since 83 : GA586ATM/P,32MB,2.1GB,4MB Video |
| Candy White & Black Leather   : lutz,qsd :    Eclipse 5332, JL Audio 6CS3, |
| Spax with Carrera Coilovers   -==(UDIC)==-        Eclipse 3121...more soon |
| Konig GT-R's w/ 205/40ZR17 Nitto 501's, no suitcase, TT chip, short shift  |