Newbie Introduction

Hi All,
	My name is George Achorn and I am from the DC area. I just joined the
list, but have been and still am on the Corrado and GTI lists for quite
some time.
	I own a '94 Jetta GLX Black/Black Clothe, 5speed, winter package (with
clothe, wierd huh?), CD changer and keyless entry. Mods are tame including
in order of installation euro center console, Fisher C-box, Passat center
console insert, Passat Cupholder, Yakima roof rack, slotted rotors, ferodo
pads, Bilstein HDs, Neuspeed 25mm and 28mm swaybars, Sofsport springs
front, VW OEM springs rear, Otmar Alt Art Car shift knob, 20th Anniversary
GTI handbrake lever with aluminum button, '96 Grille and VR6 emblem,
Scirocco wiper arm wing, european headlight switch, european rear foglight
(a pain for '94 owners), european turn signals (very easy for '94 owners),
and that's about it. If I forgot something I'll yell about it later. Oh
yeah, '96 GTI rims (5spoke and easier to clean) currently with Eagle GAs
(doolp) but that's the only way I could justify buying them with my wife. I
have a set of Yokohoma A509s on my BBSs that will go back on next summer
:).
	My wife has a '93 Corrado that I play with too, but it's late so I'll get
more into that some other time. Later-G