Tires

Hi all

Quoting from a friend 'Can we all just get along?' :)

Actually my post is regarding tires for the GLX. Anyone out there have any
suggestions. The Tirerack (www.tirerack.com) has good prices on alot of tires
and it's making my decision very difficult. Might be old news to some on the
list but their site is well worth a look. I live in NY so I'll have to get
some tires with decent all season performance.  At the moment I'm thinking
about Dunlop D60 A2 JLB 's. Anyone have experience with these? I'd love to
get separate winter and summer tires but can't afford them right now.

Also if anyone kept the GA's til they wore out, I'd like to know how many
miles on average did they last.

Thanks

Jose
'95 Black Stock but with aftermarket radio.