Re: '97 Front Calipers

I left the calipers on, put the car on jackstands and took the wheels
off (of course).  I used neither a can or brush!!!  Testor's makes these
neat felt tip (it's a BIG felt tip) pens that have enamel paint in them.
I got red and just drew it right on....Pretty nifty and it works!

Mark Radelow
VW Jetta Homepage
jetta.aosi.net

jettaglx@igtc.com