ignition coil

Don,

If you could help me out on this one...
I have a 95 GLS and have problems starting it since about 11,000 miles
were on the odometer. I now have 42,000 miles and still the same
problem. I have had it to numerous dealers about a dozen times for this
problem. They usually tell me nothing is wrong everthing checked out
fine and they send me on my way. They have replaced my Distributor cap,
wires and plugs 3 times now (twice under warranty) and my ignition coil
and I still have the same problem.

Yesterday I received a recall notice from VWoA about a campaign to
replace the ignition coil cable. Could this be the root of the problem?
Or just a part of it? If so I am wondering if I can get reimbursed for
the cap, rotor and plugs,(hahaha). That is, if this is the problem.
Any help with this matter would be much obliged.

- -john repko