SF Bay Gathering - This Weekend [copy]

[Sending a copy to the list to catch people I don't know about... -jjh]

It's on!

This Saturday at the Alpine Inn (formerly Risotti's) on Alipine Road in
Portola Valley. (Apologies to those who can't make it this weekend.)

Let's get there around 11:30 and eat. (Burgers, Fries, etc.) Then we can
take a loop in the hills and go to ND in the afternoon if people are
interested.

Directions:

  o  Get to Hwy 280 (if you don't know about 280, you shouldn't own an
autobahn worthy car.)
  o  Get to Alpine Road (North of Page Mill Rd. in Palo Alto, South of Hwy 84)
  o  Go West on Alpine for 2.0 miles.
  o  Turn Left for Arastadero Rd and pull into the driveway immediately on
the right.

Phone # of Alpine Inn (formerly Risotti's): 650-854-4004

Here is an ASCII map of how to get to the Alpine Inn (formerly Risotti's).
(Switch to _monospace_ font to read (e.g.: Courier)

                                                    ^ SF

                                                    | 2
                                                    | 8
                                                    | 0

                         <-------   2.0 Miles  ---->|
            ________________________________________|______
               | Alpine |       Alpine Rd.          |
               |   Inn  |                           |
                         Arastadero Rd.             |
                                                    | SJ

Jeffrey J. Hoover                                <mailto:jjh@macdude.com>
<http://www.macdude.com>                        Candy White '97 Jetta GLX
VR6oooom!                      	                       CA plate [MAN+CPU]