Re: power window problem? -Reply

>>> "S. Joseph Mann" <joem@pswtech.com> 09/08/97 11:00am >>>
>I get this same thing on my driver side front door.  I have this spot of
>black, grease looking, stuff at the base of the window right at the top of
>the door panel. It's just about in the middle of the door and it's
>hard/dried and doesn't rub off with a finger.

Same thing on my car, on the driver's side window.  I never really
complained about it.  I guess I should have...    I am out of 2/24,000
warranty now, so I guess I am SOL.

The service never did anything about it, either.  I know they have
*noticed* the stain, since they have removed it (probably using some
degreaser or whatever) after one of regular service visits.

Vojin