Volkswagon CD changer

A short while ago someone posted a message concerning the CD changer
available from Volkswagon for the standard GLX sound system (the "premium",
not the BOSE) and mentioned that there was an identical aftermarket one for
about half the price. I think the manufacturer was Clarion, and it
supposedly installs in the trunk with the existing wiring harness and
connectors. If anyone remembers or knows which model I am trying to
describe, could you pass on the model number to me? The mrs. would greatly
appreciate being able to play her CD's.

Thanks in advance,

	Steve Saulnier
	ssaulnier@camber.com