Re: Brake feel

You may have air in the lines.  Try bleeding them again starting with the
caliper farthest from the master cylinder working to the one that is
closest.  Bleed the line until there are no more bubbles or air coming out.
 I would recommend using ATE super blue fluid ( I have it in my car ), it
is a non silicone high performance DOT 4 fluid that is compatible with your
system.

Myron Ybarra
MidKnight Motorsport