Re: Headlight Lids? Kamaie?

At 14:24 10/22/97 -0700, Patrick Sherman wrote:
>I saw ND has some headlight lids.. What is there Look? Good, Bad, or just
>PISS POOR?.. I am thinking about those Phantom headlight covers.. I think
>the lids look more stock than the light covers..

You can see pix of my car (with the "lids") at this site:

 <http://www.kersur.net/~btillman/vw/long_island/long_island.html>

There are a few different pix on there, but there are several angles where
you can see just how cool the lids are. Other that the ABT Dual round
conversion, the "lids" are where it's at.
Wally G.
wally@li.net