Subject: Specs on a "Modded Airbox"
Author:  jettaglx@igtc.com at ~AMSCCSSW
Date:    10/22/97 2:33 PM

I am convinced now that a Modded Airbox is the way to go.. However in these
parts everyone has a P-FLO. So I have no idea where to start by modding the
airbox.. Any help will be most helpfull..

P.S. Are there any direct replacements for the stock headlights on the 97
GLX, that anyone knows of?

Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 GLX VR6
"One can not live on Air alone.............add Water...VW TECHNIK"