Jetta List Continuity

Hey All,
	Being a subscriber to the Corrado, GTI and Jetta Lists and an owner of a
Corrado and a GLX I've got to say that the Jetta list needs some help. Most
of the posts I see on this list are simply ccs of some of the messages on
the GTI list.
	I too am guilty of simply ccing the list. I'm thinking of trying to
concentrate on writing more Jetta list only messages. The list has alot of
potential but at the moment it is rather redundant to be on both lists.
What do you all think?-G