Art of Roar..Just blowing Hot Air?

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Hey guys get a load of this.  For those of you who checked out the
     message about the "Art of Roar" web site and their claimed 10hp,
     adding air filter(P-flow like) and their 21hp, chip for the VR6.
     (http://idt.net/~roar/) Well I checked out their site and having been
     tweeking my VR6 for 2.5 years now I feel that I have seen most
     everything that that can be done with a chip and I seriously doubt a
     20hp. increase.  So I wrote to them and here was there answer.

     Question:

     I would like to see some dyno figures as to your claimed 21hp increase
     to the VR6.  These claims are a little more than hard to believe.
     Andy
     --

     Response:

     Dear andrew,

     thanks for your interest...why don't you test it yourself for a 7 day
     trial period and become satisfied like the others who have ordered the
     chip !..changes in timing a fueling can make a noticable difference

     you just get more with ROAR
     --

     Well needless to say this was not the answer I was looking for.  Their
     chip is $300bucks!!! and offers only a 7 day trial period!, no

     andy