All: Would You Have Modded When You Bought It?

	I'm just curious about something. When you bought your VW (new or used)
would you have modded it straight off if you could have added it on to the
price of the car (i.e. tacking it on to the loan). Say an AMS Supercharger
or Shcrick Variable Intake Manifold were available through your dealer (new
or used) would you have taken a hit on the payment for the install pre your
pickup of the new (or used) car?
	I was thinking about it and I think I might have. Nothing crazy, but were
a VSR or Schrick available and the service center I take my car to not
scared of mods, I think I just may have done it.
	How about rims and suspension? European body parts like cladding and
fender flares? Just curious.-G