RE: Driver's window won't roll down

	All I know is my window wouldn't roll up, the sunroof wouldn't
close, the alarm would go off when I locked the car from the driver's
side, and the lock cylinder pulled out. When they replaced the broken
lock cylinder-fixed everything. Have them check again, you may have
another screwed up lock cylinder. That's the cheap fix. If it's your
power window motor, you're out ~$700. Sorry. If it is your motor, look
in the wrecking yards for a replacement.

scott