RE: Driver's window won't roll down

Lorin,
	This is a typical problem in the 95s. In mine the window
wouldn't roll UP from inside or outside the car and then one day the
lock cylinder in the door PULLED OUT WITH THE KEY. Take it to the dealer
and tell them to check the lock cylinder and the electrics in the door.
If the dealer has a brain in their head they have heard about this and
will know what you're talking about. Unfortunately VW also knows about
this and has not made a recall. I'd be happy to either fax or email a
copy of the details from my service report if you'd like to have some
ammo for your trip to the dealer.

scott
95 gti vr6