A4/328i Styling to my '94 GLX

	Lately I've wanted to install the matte black weight line on my car and
side cladding as well as european fender flares and matte black license
plate trunk segment. The '94 GLX comes with black painted plate trunk
segment (only year for this) and black painted side cladding (again I think
only year for this). Lately though with the new Passat, A4 and Bimmer
Styling of everything painted I think I may leave the car the way it is. In
fact I am thinking of installing non tinted tail lights from a Jetta GLS
also.
	Am I high you ask? No, I like my J to be different and I am following the
lead of great cars I wish I could own like the A4 and the 328i. Two non
tinted tail lights separated and not connected like the matte black weight
line created on other year jettas that don't have a painted license plate
trunk segment. I want my car to look classy and not Kitsch-Aftermarket like
an Erubuni Ground effects kit and 17" Enkei rims will do for its looks.
	Later-G