OZ and Wolfrace Wheels : Was Re: OZ vs. TSW rims

	Unlike Moda, I do not believe that MSW's are made by OZ EXCLUSIVELY for
tire rack. Moda is made by BBS for them, but MSWs are probably a different
brand name. The MSW Super Turismo is the same rim that is promotionally
used in the BTCC and other touring series by factory Audi teams. The DTCC
cars even have Super Turismo upper windshield decals, and if you look in
mags like VW Performance from the UK you'll see it advertised as an OZ.
Being that MSW, OZ and Fittipaldi all share rims, I wonder if they are all
among the same company. Anyone know if OZ or MSW sell the rim that Audi
uses on the cars in the rain (5-spokers) that sort of look like Corrado
Speedlines. I know Abt sells them in Audi offset, and only in gunmetal
grey. There's gotta be another company that markets the rim.
	Second, who knows anyghting about Wolfrace. They are being marketed
heavily in the UK in the british mags. The rims look pretty cool, and they
have even been displayed on factory Votex show cars, and in an issue of
Autocar I saw them compare a GTI (stock w/ Votex dual rounds and 16"
Wolfrace rims) vs. its competitors (all stock) so I presume these are
marketed through VW dealers. LAter-G