Re: MSW Vs. OZ What is the difference

> Looking at tire rack I noticed they had OZ rims, but the Super Turismos
> (same design) were MSW. What is the difference. Is that just another brand
> name they have in the states or what. Later-G

MSW sells some OZ rims under their name.  My guess is that MSW is
like a house brand for Tire Rack and they use different suppliers.
My MSW rims are made by OZ Italy.

| Dan |
- --
Dan Simoes                                dans@ans.net
ANS Communications 		http://coimbra.ans.net/dans.html
100 Manhattanville Road                 (914) 701-5378 (voice)
Purchase, NY 10577                      (914) 701-5310 (fax)