Fwd: AND THE WABBIT IS KING!!

FlyinVR6@aol.com writes:
 > Tell me what point I missed. I read the article 6 months ago when it first
 > came out, and again this month. I'm addressing the BS points that C&D made on
 > the GLX. I have no idea how many other points there are. The article places
 > the GLX 5th out of 5 cars.......that's a clear enough point for me. And the
 > reasons that they gave for not liking the car, I feel, are absolutely bogus.
 >
 > Later,

Funny, I read that article carefully at least twice, and decided to
get the GLX.  I mean, at a first glance the 5th place rank is bad,
but to the attentive reader (me? :) he can see how ridiculous the
reasons are, and apply his own judgement.  The article does contain
all relevant information, and when I apply my own rating function, the
GLX comes out #1.

Tom
'97 GLX