Subject: Cruise Control problem [Was] VR6 oil leaks:[Was] Synthetic
Author:  Non-HP-purdyb2 (purdyb2@ibm.net) at HP-PaloAlto,mimegw6
Date:    10/1/97 10:21 PM

From: ANDREW_ATWELL@HP-PaloAlto-om20.om.hp.com
<ANDREW_ATWELL@HP-PaloAlto->PS. if anything is worng with your GLX it's
probably already happened to me.

Have you ever had poblems with the cruise control?  Sometimes mine works
fine, other times it won't engage at all -- this sympton lasts for hours on
long trips.  Any one have an idea on this one?  Two different dealers
(Concourse in Milwaukee, WI and Timmons in Long Beach, CA) could not find a
problem.  So far, that's the only problem with my '97 in seven months and
14,000 miles.

Bryan