Re: HORNS

On November 28, Patrick Sherman wrote:

"I am looking at adding some Hella Horns or something.. Real Loud is what I
want.. Also something that is different and cool.. Any suggestions or
personal
experiences.."

Just to let you know, my friend had the hella dual tone horns on his Corrado.
 They were super loud.  I'm not sure if they were the air horns or not.  I
definitely know that they weren't the triple set.  I'd say go with the triple
air horn for the loudest sound.  Otherwise, you could check out the JCWhitney
catalog for a huge selection of air horns and the like.  I've bought some
stuff from them and found them to be marginal quality.

Chuck
'98 GLX
Black with Black Leather
Bose